- Is it OK to cheat on your taxes? 13% of Americans think so. [Economix]
- And if you're hoping not to get audited by Uncle Sam, you'll want to avoid these 10 things. [Consumerism Commentary]
- The new credit card rules take effect on Monday. So the White House is hosting a live town hall at 2 p.m. EST with economic adviser Austin Goolsbee, who will answer your questions about the reforms. [CreditCards.com]
- Thinking about tying your credit cards together after tying the knot? It could affect your credit score. [Bankrate.com]
- Online shopping is even better if you know the best tricks. Use search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo! for some shopping shortcuts. [Shopping Journal]
- Scheduling a major life event, like a wedding or a move to quit your job? When you do it could save (or cost) you big bucks. [WiseBread]
Follow MONEY on Twitter at http://twitter.com/money.