Personal finance from around the web:
- The Fed released its final interpretation on the CARD Act of 2009, and it’s good news for consumers. On variable-rate cards, interest rates must be allowed to fall, not just rise. [CreditCards.com]
- Want to donate to relief efforts in Haiti? Use tech to make a speedy contribution. Just be sure to read these tips so you don’t get scammed. [PC World, Bucks]
- This interesting — if very depressing — infographic shows the year-over-year change in unemployment for every state. Hardest hit? Michigan, of course. [MintLife]
- There might not be a Consumer Financial Protection Agency after all. Who should be charged with its death? There’s plenty of blame to go around. [WSJ.com, The Atlantic]
- Why do we consume what we do? A new study says it’s all the little voices in your head. [It's Your Money]
Follow More Money on Twitter at http://twitter.com/moremoneyblog.