It's not the newest gag in the book, but it's still entertaining+ READ ARTICLE
Last night on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Drake pretended to be someone who wasn’t Drake (fake Drake sounds and looks like Drake, except with a wig, beard and glasses), and then went out onto Hollywood Boulevard to ask people what they thought of Drake. It went roughly the way you’d expect.
Drake was ostensibly on the show to promote his role as host of the upcoming ESPY Awards, but that isn’t till July, so he was really just there because, well, he’s Drake. Some highlights from the brief reign of fake Drake:
- Agreeing with the guy who said that Drake didn’t actually “come from the bottom.”
- Convincing one guy that not only were the ESPYs last night, but also that Drake did a Taylor Swift impersonation and cried at the conclusion of the show.
- Finding a guy to say that Drake was an actor, not a really rapper and then talking the same guy into performing an acoustic Drake diss track with the line, “Maybe you should actually try to play an instrument, bro.”
- Getting the white guy in the polo shirt to use the word “baloney” without having to ask.
- There was an old lady wearing a Detroit Tigers shirt. She did not like Drake.
Good job, fake Drake. Real Drake too, I suppose.