1. Stop memorizing passwords.
By Alvin Chang in Vox
2. Don’t stop at organs. This is why you should donate your medical data when you die.
By David Martin Shaw, J. Valérie Gross and Thomas C. Erren in the Conversation
3. Scientists are on the verge of resurrecting the wooly mammoth. Should they?
By Hannah Devlin in the Guardian
4. Could tweaking texture give us healthier versions of the junk food we love?
By Kendra Pierre-Louis in Popular Science
5. We need to close the information gap about the ocean. Here’s how to start.
By Gary Gysin in Scientific American
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.