1. We debate the safety of GMO crops. Why not their value?
By James MacDonald at JSTOR Daily
2. To make the world more fair, cities must lead on inclusive growth.
By Lamia Kamal-Chaoui and Amy Liu at Project Syndicate
3. With fewer regulations slowing them down, driverless trucks are poised to hit the road in China.
By Will Knight in the MIT Technology Review
4. Should we make voting compulsory?
By Sérgio Spagnuolo in Reveal
5. Our fear of dying is making us more politically right-wing.
By Bobby Azarian in Aeon
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.