1. America’s elections are ruining America.
By Michael Brendan Dougherty in the Week
2. The world is facing a playground deficit.
By Christine Ro in How We Get To Next
3. This school district dumped textbooks and bought laptops.
By Jackie Mader in the Hechinger Report
4. Is clean energy dead under a climate change-skeptical presidency? Not so fast.
By Dan Woynillowicz and Merran Smith in the Globe and Mail
5. How does the dwindling social capital of millions of Americans explain last week’s election results?
By Rajiv Vinnakota in Huffington Post
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.