1. Our digital lives are spilling over into our real lives — with bad consequences.
By Jacqueline Beauchere at Microsoft
2. Start-ups that want to market to seniors are moving in with them.
By Ina Jaffe at NPR
3. Here’s how to use web search history to detect lung cancer.
By Dina Bass at Bloomberg Technology
4. Soon this routine exam will test for birth defects, too.
By Lauran Neerdaard at the Associated Press
5. Just in time for Black Friday: Free shipping is a lie.
By Neal Ungerleider in Fast Company
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.