1. Diamonds might not be forever.
By Scott Patterson and Alex MacDonald in the Wall Street Journal
2. Here’s a plan to work around the Electoral College without amending the Constitution.
By Hari Sreenivasan at PBS Newshour
3. Do we really need to give candidates intelligence briefings during the campaign?
By Stephen Slick in Foreign Policy
4. These bionic bomb-sniffing plants could protect people from terrorism.
By Paul Rincon at the BBC
5. Americans aren’t becoming isolationist. They just want us to know more before we jump in.
By Daniel R. DePetris in Defense One
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.