1. Audiobooks can help kids who struggle with reading. Here’s how.
By Linda Flanagan at KQED’s MindShift
2. Can bootcamps create tech blue-collar job skills around the world?
By Victor Mulas at the World Bank Private Sector Development Blog
3. This is how living in a walkable city can improve early childhood development.
By Michael Feigelson in the Stanford Social Innovation Review
4. Once your brain gets accustomed to telling little lies, it lets you tell bigger ones.
By Seth Borenstein at the Associated Press
5. Millennials are skeptical about our democracy. We can change that.
By Leonid Bershidsky in Bloomberg View
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.