Fortune, a Time Inc. publication, released on Thursday its latest 40 Under 40 list: an annual ranking of the 40 most influential business people less than 40 years old.
The list includes a mix of entrepreneurs, CEOs, creatives and politicos. Fortune said it ranks people based on power, influence and success, and the list cannot contain repeats from the year before.
Brendan Bechtel tops the list as the CEO of the Bechtel Group, a construction and engineering company, while Chairman and Executive Director of CEFC China Energy Ye Jianming and Hillary Clinton senior policy advisor Jake Sullivan follow in the second and third spots, respectively.
The list has 16 women this year (up from 14 last year), including Bozoma St. John, head of consumer marketing for Apple Music and iTunes, and Payal Kadakia, CEO and co-founer of Classpass. Big names on the list include James Corden, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Jake Sullivan and Marie Kondo..
Here are the top 10 under 40:
- Brendan Bechtel, 35 CEO of Bechtel Group
- Ye Jianming, 39 Chairman and Executive Director of CEFC China Energy
- Jake Sullivan, 39 Senior Policy Advisor at Hillary for America
- Emmanuel Macron, 38 Former French Economy Minister
- Thomas Saueressig, 31 CIO of SAP
- Jeff Lawson, 39 Cofounder and CEO of Twilio
- Daniel Kan and Kyle Vogt, 29 and 31 Cofounders of Cruise Automation
- Mike Cannon-Brookes and Scott Farquhar, 36 and 36 Cofounders and Co-CEOs of Atlassian
- Rachel Holt, 33 Regional General Manager for U.S. and Canada of Uber
- Bill Ready, 36 SVP, Global Head of Product and Engineering of PayPal
And you can see the full list at Fortune here.