1. Millions of kids risk hunger over summer break. Here’s how to make sure they eat.
By Eillie Anzilotti in CityLab
2. Find out why Sesame Street got into the venture capital game.
By Adrienne Raphel in the New Yorker
3. Nigeria created a radically different — and successful — development program.
By Alex Goldmark at NPR’s Planet Money
4. What if we could power fuel cells with seawater and sunlight?
By Lisa Zyga in Phys.org
5. Eating your meal off this plate could make it healthier.
By Kristin Hohenadel in Slate
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.