Sometimes, the only thing that will cure a case of the blahs is a face full of cookies. Instead of reaching for a store-bought option or frozen stick of raw dough (tempting, we know), try whipping up the super quick—and borderline healthy—peanut butter cookies from Justin My Kitchen ($20; shop.justins.com), the new collection of recipes from popular nut butter company Justin’s. The recipe calls for five simple ingredients and omits gluten, flour, and butter. Justin Gold, founder of Justin’s, shared this cookie recipe with InStyle on a visit to our office. Try it below.
Easiest Peanut Butter Cup Cookies Ever
Yields 16 cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat together peanut butter, sugar and egg.
3. Mix in chopped peanut butter cups.
4. Roll dough into 2-inch balls and place onto two greased baking sheets. Press slightly to flatten.
5. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until edges are golden brown.
6. While still warm, sprinkle cookies with sea salt. Cool completely.