1. We need to rewrite the textbook on how we teach teachers.
By Simon Oxenham in the Big Think
2. This is why President Obama’s first visit to a U.S. mosque is so important.
By Zainab Chaudry in Huffington Post
3. Datacenters love cold, undisturbed places. Why not the bottom of the ocean?
By Julian Spector in CityLab
4. The next plane you take could have a hydrogen fuel cell.
By Daisy Carrington at CNN
5. We need an infrastructure election.
By Barry Ritholtz in Bloomberg View
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.