One of the most noticeable changes in Apple’s new iPhone update is a more powerful Siri.
The new Siri in iOS 9 isn’t just a question-and-answer machine — she can predict what you want to do or who you want to talk to before you even ask.
But Siri has improved in other ways, too.
Here’s a look at what you can do with Siri as part of Apple’s new iPhone update.
(For more on how to upgrade to iOS 9, check this out.)
Contact us at email@example.com.
1. Siri can help you search for photos on your phone by time or location
So you can say something like: “Show me photos from August 2014,” or “Show me photos taken in New Jersey,” or “Show me photos taken in New Jersey in August 2014.”
More from Business Insider:
- 16 reasons Android phones are STILL better than iPhones
- These are the 15 best apps to meet cool people around you — and while you’re traveling
- Apple should fix the iPhone snooze button — now
- 7 features most people don’t know exist in Instagram
- You probably wake up 8-11 times a night — plus 21 other discoveries from sleep-tracking apps