Last week, citizens of the Internet went crazy trying to come to an agreement about McDonald’s new Hamburglar. Was he a dreamboat or just plain creepy? If you’re still trying to make up your mind, check out the company’s new promos starring this contentious character.
They are, in a word, bizarre.
These videos raise so many more questions than they answer. Among those questions:
- Does the Hamburglar always leave his house dressed in regular clothes and then later change into his Hamburglar outfit? Where does he do this? The gym? A Barnes and Noble bathroom?
- Who are the cake and candles for? Does the Hamburglar have children?
- What does “robble robble” actually mean? What does the Hamburglar think it means?
- Why does McDonald’s insist on relying on the tired trope of a nagging wife?
- What does the Hamburglar’s wife think he does for a living?
- Does the Hamburglar really think his outfit makes him look less conspicuous than he would if he just wore jeans and New Balance sneakers like everyone else?
- How does he use his phone’s touch screen while wearing those leather gloves?
Read next: Here’s How McDonald’s Makes Its French Fries