- Being social before a test increases performance.
- Gesturing improves your ability to learn.
- Do not forget your good luck charm.
- Take naps after you study.
- Don’t be afraid to fail. In fact, you might want to do it deliberately.
- The Socratic method works.
- Teach others.
- Find a way to relate to the material.
- Turn off the computer and write by hand.
- There is a way to increase learning as you sleep.
Join over 161,000 readers. Get a free weekly update via email here.
This piece originally appeared on Barking Up the Wrong Tree.