• Own a little piece of the Emerald Isle with this Kickstarter called “Jar of Ireland,” which has been raising money to mail jars of Irish soil around the world.
• Irish Elvis impersonators walk down a 98-foot-long street in Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas, in what organizers bill as the world’s shortest St. Patrick’s Day parade.
• A man was photographed drinking bottled beer while taped to a lamp post over the weekend:
— Janet Newenham (@janetnewenham) March 15, 2015
• Green beer can be made at home using a half teaspoon of antioxidant-rich matcha powder dissolved in warm water and filling up the rest of the glass with beer.
• This Irish Setter was dressed like Michael Jackson at the Saint Patrick’s Day parade in Tokyo on Sunday.