Disneyland climbed to the number one spot this year to become 2014’s most geo-tagged location, Instagram said Thursday.
The Anaheim, Calif. amusement park, which placed third in last year’s rankings of the top 10 most Instagrammed places, took the crown over a few other iconic spots from around the country.
Here’s a look at the top 10 most Instagrammed places of 2014, as ranked by number of times users selected them as a photo’s location:
10.The Dubai Mall (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
9. Yankee Stadium (New York, N.Y.)
8. Madison Square Garden (New York, N.Y.)
7. Red Square (Moscow, Russia)
6. Musée du Louvre (Paris, France)
5. Gorky Park (Moscow, Russia)
4. Siam Paragon (Bangkok, Thailand)
3. Times Square (New York, N.Y.)
2. Dodger Stadium (Los Angeles, Calif.)
1. Disneyland (Anaheim, Calif.)