Anyone can feel happier. It's easy. Science says so
Forget success. Forget fame. Forget fortune.
Happiness is something everyone wants, and wants to feel a lot more often–because where happiness is concerned, too much is never enough.
Unfortunately we all have a hereditary “happiness set point.” That means approximately 50% of our happiness is outside of our control. But that means 50% of our level of happiness is totally within our control.
So doesn’t it make sense to create habits and build a lifestyle that allows you to feel more satisfied and more fulfilled?
Check out this infographic on the science of happiness from Happify…and start making changes that will make you feel a lot happier.
This post is in partnership with Inc., which offers useful advice, resources and insights to entrepreneurs and business owners. The article above was originally published at Inc.com.
More from Inc:
- The 8 Best Industries for Starting a Business
- If This Guy Made $1M Wearing T-shirts and Selling his Name, What’s Holding You Back?
- The Top 5 Reasons Small Businesses Fail
- 5 Often Quoted Tips for Powerful Presentations
- 7 Things Well-Liked People Always Do