- New Push to Lure Hamas Into Truce [WSJ]
- The Solution to Border Disorder [WSJ/Jeb Bush and Clint Bolick]
- Cover: "In Russia, Crime Without Punishment" by Simon Shuster
- "In Gaza, a Just but Bloody War" by Joe Klein
- "Meet the Internet's Most Powerful Man" by Haley Sweetland Edwards
- "The Summer's Newest Roller Coasters Bring Steep Thrills" by Sam Lansky
- "A Tale of Two Summers for Parents" by Belinda Luscombe
- "10 Questions with John Dean" by Massimo Calabresi
A brief message from Michael Scherer, TIME Washington D.C. bureau chief:
We will hold an #AskTIME subscriber Q&A this Friday, July 25, at 1 p.m., with TIME’s political correspondent Zeke Miller, who covers the White House and national politics, and congressional reporter Alex Rogers.
You can submit your questions beforehand on Twitter using the #AskTIME hashtag or in the comments of this post. For this to work, we depend on smart, interesting questions from readers.
You will need to be a TIME subscriber to read the Q&A. ($30 a year or 8 cents a day for the magazine and all digital content.) Once you’re signed up, you can log in to the site with the username and password you are given when you subscribe.