1. Israel and the world must focus on not 'going all the way' in Gaza.
by the Editorial Board of Haaretz
2. The death penalty is incompatible with human dignity.
By Charles Ogletree in the Washington Post
3. Two Haitan policymakers debate what's more important for their country: justice or tourism.
By Samiha Shafy in Spiegel
4. We can address one factor driving America's border crisis: American guns fueling gang wars in Central America.
By Alex MacGillis in the New Republic
5. In the future, art will be for everyone, and the internet will be the delivery system.
By Lisa Wade in Sociological Images
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.