1. Hashtag Activism Aftermath: Three months on, to bring back the girls kidnapped by Boko Haram, outside groups must work past news fatigue and push Nigeria to make a deal
By Naunihal Singh in the New Yorker
2. The US shouldn't let nuclear security cooperation with Russia become a casualty of the conflict over Ukraine.
By Nickolas Roth and Robert Gard in the National Interest
3. Proponents and users of big data have a big responsibility.
By Om Malik at om.co
4. To save the NSA, we need to bring American spying in from the cold.
By Carla Ann Robbins in Bloomberg Businessweek
5. From battling wildfires to delivering humanitarian aid, the good done by drones can temper -- but not erase -- the ugly reality of remote-controlled warfare.
By Medea Benjamin in TIME
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.