This articleoriginally appeared on Food & Wine.
The Fourth of July is right around the corner! Get some grilling practice this weekend with these ten incredible recipes for ribs.
1. Molasses-Smoked Baby Back Ribs
What's Tim Byres's secret to delicious ribs? Rubbing them with a seasoned beer-based mop before cooking them in a foil packet ensures the meat is flavorful and moist.
2. Sir Winston's Favorite Short Ribs
This savory-sweet Korean-style ribs recipe is quick and easy to make after marinating overnight.
3. Cumin-and-Coriander Grilled Lamb Ribs
"Lamb ribs are the most inexpensive and unsung part of the lamb," says Tom Mylan, who flavors them with Middle Eastern seasonings.
4. Ribs with Hot-Pepper-Jelly Glaze
This recipe calls for three types of ribs, but it's just as fantastic with one.
5. Grilled Short Ribs with Smoky Blackberry Barbecue Sauce
An easy blackberry sauce flavored with adobo chiles takes these ribs to another level.
6. Vadouvan-Spiced Lamb Ribs
Vadouvan, a French curry-esque spice blend, adds terrific flavor to these tender ribs.
7. Spiced Pork Ribs
These smoky, Mexican-style ribs feature a super-simple rub.
8. Grilled Apple-Marinated Short Ribs
Instead of braising, these ribs are marinated overnight in a mix of apple juice, lemon juice and soy sauce so they're sweet, salty and tangy.
9. Grilled Short Ribs with Anchovy Vinaigrette
These thinly sliced short ribs are perfect for quick grilling.
10. Cumin-Glazed Ribs with Avocado-Pineapple Salsa
Susan Feniger's sweet ribs are delicious with a grapefruity IPA.
MORE: 19 Best BBQ Cities