Finding a complimentary baggie of weed in your order of French fries would be pretty great if you’re a character in a Seth Rogen movie — but probably less cool if you’re a mom planning on feeding those fries to your kids.
“I just kind of sat there in my car in shock,” McFarland told the newspaper. “I kept thinking, what if my kids had eaten it?”
Soon, McFarland called both Sonic’s management as well as the police. An employee claimed responsibility for the weed and said it must have fallen out of her apron. That employee was fired, but no charges have been filed.