By Samantha Grossman
June 6, 2014

Avid smartphone users already know that recording videos vertically instead of horizontally is gauche — or call it “Vertical Video Syndrome”). Now we’ve learned that technique can be incredibly dangerous. This clip shows a guy filming a video selfie at a restaurant and his friend across the table attempting to lean in (no, not that kind of Leaning In). In the process, her hair grazes a candle and catches fire, and everyone freaks out because a part of her was just on fire.

Now, if only this man had simply tilted his phone and recorded a horizontal video, none of this would have happened.

SPONSORED FINANCIAL CONTENT

You May Like

EDIT POST