The Pew Research Center for Social and Demographic Trends released a shocking new study today with fresh data on millennials--people who currently range from ages 18 to 33--and what they're like now that they've reached adulthood. Many of the findings--such as the fact that many millennials are politically independent and religiously unaffiliated--will come as no surprise to most. But some, like the ones we've aggregated below, will blow you away.
According to Pew (not actually according to Pew):
- 72% of millennials literally can't right now
- 99% of millennials want to know how they can make this about them
- 1/3rd of millennials are legit embarrassed you just tweeted that, like...no
- 33% of millennials are p tired rn tbh
- 61% of millennials wonder what they should turn down for
- 28% of millennials think you're actually the worst
- 1/8th of all millennials have the middle name "Brand"
- 27% of millennials found this poor sick dog on the side of the road and could not believe what happened next
Kids these days, smh.